The game may prompt you to install Active X. This is safe software from Microgaming which will download automatically.
If you have difficulty installing or running Active X you may find it works better in Internet Explorer.
Rules of Free Craps Game
Craps is a game of chance and is played on a large sunken table with a pair of dice that is thrown by the Shooter.
The objective is to bet whether the Shooter will roll a winning combination.
A game of Craps can consist of two distinct phases, the Come-Out phase and the Point phase.
In the Come-Out phase, the objective is to roll a 7 or an 11, while betting on the Pass Line. If you roll 4, 5, 6, 8, 9 or 10 instead, a Point is established.
In the Point phase of the game, the objective is to roll the same number as the Point, before you roll a 7.
In both phases of the game, you can place various side bets.
To play a game of Craps:
- Click the Chip Selector arrow buttons to select the chip size you want to bet with.
- Click the bet position on the table to place your Pass Line bet. A chip is placed on the bet position.
- To increase your bet,click the bet position selected again. To reduce or remove a bet, hold down the shift key on your keyboard. Click the bet you want to reduce or remove.
- Click the Roll button. The dice are rolled on to the table.
- Depending on the number rolled, you either:
- Win on the Come-out Roll: You are paid according to the Payout Schedule.
- Establish a Point:Click Roll again, to try and make the Point. If you match the Point, the win amount is displayed in the Win box. If you roll a 7, you lose and the game is over.
- You can start the Come-Out phase again.
Click the ‘Help’ button on the game for more information