Where are the best places to play craps in Las Vegas?
I am going to Las Vegas in a few weeks and I am a beginner at the table games. I want to try out craps after playing the free online casinos. Where are the best places for a beginner to go that has good odds and cheaper minimum bets? I prefer to go to places on the Strip or downtown.
Question asked by: Future_Mrs_G
Several casinos in Las Vegas offer beginner-friendly craps tables with lower minimum bets, making them ideal for first-time players. Here are some popular options on the Strip and downtown:
- Casino Royale (The Strip): Located in the center of the Las Vegas Strip, Casino Royale is known for its low minimum bets (often $5) on craps tables, making it a great place for beginners.
- The Cromwell (The Strip): The Cromwell offers 100x odds on craps, which is one of the best odds you can find on the Strip. They typically have $10 minimum bets, providing a good balance between affordability and potential winnings.
- Downtown Grand (Downtown): Located downtown, the Downtown Grand offers lower minimum bets on craps tables, usually starting at $5, making it an excellent choice for beginners.
- Golden Gate Casino (Downtown): Another downtown option, Golden Gate Casino often has $5 minimum bets on their craps tables, making it accessible for those new to the game.
- El Cortez Hotel & Casino (Downtown): Known for its affordable table games, El Cortez also offers low minimum bets on craps tables, usually around $5 or $10.
It’s important to note that minimum bets can vary depending on the time of day and how busy the casino is. To find lower minimum bets, consider visiting the casino during off-peak hours, such as early mornings or weekdays.